I receive countless messages from people asking why their wishes have not materialised yet, or why there is such a delay, so this week we will take a look at some of the numerous factors that can and often do influence manifestation times.
First let us summarise some of the more common reasons:
1. Doubt: This is a very powerful Energy which will work against your manifestation. It is crucial to know, beyond any possible doubt, that the object of your wishes is here now, and feel the gratitude for it.
2. Lack of faith: This is related to doubt but is a factor in its own right. It is crucially important to have absolute faith in the power of your Subconscious Mind to bring to you the object of your wishes.
Together with faith is an absolute belief in the outcome.
3. Emotion: Thoughts driven by emotions are much more powerful, and will result in the object of your wishes arriving sooner than if you were indifferent about it. This is why people easily attract negative" things, because it is human nature to be very emotional about negative things such as debt, and cynical about positive things which are deemed as "too good to be true".
4. Lack of clarity: It is your job to ask and to be absolutely clear about what you desire. Your Subconscious Mind will never second guess you, it is crucial therefore to hold a very clear thought in your Mind about what you are attracting, knowing it is here right now.
5. Thinking in the future tense: Many people still tend to think in terms of "I want" or "I will" etc.; statements which will guarantee that person remaining in a perpetual state of wanting but not receiving. It is crucial to keep everything in the present tense as if it is an absolute reality Now; which it really is in fact.
That said, now let us take a look at some opf the more esoteric reasons for delayed manifestation. To do this we will decode one of the parables from the bible to its true meaning:
"He also spoke this parable: "A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard, and he came seeking fruit on it and found none. 7 Then he said to the keeper of his vineyard, 'Look, for three years I have come seeking fruit on this fig tree and find none. Cut it down; why does it use up the ground?' 8 But he answered and said to him, 'Sir, let it alone this year also, until I dig around it and fertilize it. 9 And if it bears fruit, well. But if not, after
that[a] you can cut it down."" -- Luke 13:6-9
The true meaning of this parable is this:
Jesus was teaching a lesson about the Law of Attraction, illustrating the fact that the longer it takes for a thought to come to fruition, the greater will be the result, and that the Subconscious Mind and the Universe must be given all the time required in order to bring your desire to fruition.
This parable also illustrates the tendency of most people to be impatient if they do not see results soon, often giving up altogether and abandoning the thoughts with contrary thoughts such as "this Law of Attraction does not work!", which in itself is a powerful thought which could easily prevent that person from consciously realising their desires in the future.
The fig tree in this parable therefore represents a large or complex thought-form that is still in the process of manifestation, but which still has the potential to come to fruition in the future. If the thought does not materialise soon therefore, the parable is saying "do not abandon the thought, simply provide more manure, i.e. fertilizer in the form of Energy in order to enable it to come to fruition sooner.
We should also keep in mind that the parable tells us that this tree, the thought-form, is a fruit tree and therefore is capable of seeding further thoughts and associated manifestations of ongoing benefit, and therefore should be given all of the time, space and nourishment it needs for all associated with it to come to fruition.
The moral of this parable is this: always allow the infinite power of your Subconscious Mind together with the Universe to bring your thoughts to fruition in the most efficient, harmonious and resilient way.
Another extremely important key to ongoing speed of manifestation at a metaphysical level is "forgiveness".
The delay in thoughts materialising is partially an intentional act of wisdom on the part of the Universe.
Earth is like the first year of kindergarten of the Universe, and like any child in kindergarten people can have tantrums, and think things they might not have thought when in a calm state; for example wishing people dead.
Clearly; if these thoughts driven by irrational emotion came to fruition immediately, then chaos would rule and very soon almost everyone would be wiped out by each other.
This does not apply to year 2 of kindergarten, the Astral worlds, where everyone of the same character resides on the same level of vibration, not interacting with people who are likely to upset, provoke or anger them.
Here on Earth in kindergarten year one everyone interacts with a very wide range of people of differing personalities and under different circumstances in the same sand box, and therefore the potential for a temper flare-up and negative, often aggressive thoughts is considerable.
Law of Attraction delays are therefore crucial, safety valves literally for the physical survival of the human race. This does not apply to animals or other life-forms who are incapable of holding an intentionally negative thought against another.
Therefore a key to speed of attraction is forgiveness. Those who can unconditionally forgive others, regardless of the circumstances will always manifest much faster than those who find difficulty in forgiving others.
So Unconditional Forgiveness goes hand in hand with Unconditional Love as a power behind creation, Unconditional Love being the very highest vibration of all.
Nowhere is this more apparent than the Universe itself which was created out of Unconditional Love in the beginning.
Finally; another major factor in the speed of attraction is selflessness. The Subconscious Mind and The Universe will always give priority to genuine needs and desires as opposed to selfish ones.
It is very important to examine your motives for every attraction.
The most powerful thoughts are for healing, service to others and Spiritual progression. Any thoughts in these areas will produce rapid, sometimes instant results.
On the other hand, thoughts in the direction of selfish desires, wanting things out of greed, will take much longer to manifest.
That said; we are all entitled to be happy, joyful and fulfilled, and anything you wish to attract specifically for those purposes will manifest relatively quickly.
So a great deal of thought must be given before consciously manifesting anything into your experiential reality.
So in summary; here are 10 factors, in no particular order associated with speed of Attraction:
1. Patience: To allow for natural, harmonious manifestation
2. Faith: In the infinite powers of the Subconscious Mind
3. Belief in the outcome
4. Unconditional Love: Towards everyone, all life and Universe
5. Forgiveness: Of everyone and everything for every reason
6. Selflessness: Ensure your motives are honorable and Spiritual
8. Lack of emotion including lack of gratitude
9. Lack of clarity
10. Thinking in the future tense instead of Now